Norman F Brown have been Selling, Letting and Managing Property since 1967. We are a family run business having earned an excellent reputation based on trust, expertise and care over that time. Our network of prominently located offices are strategically set to cover the North Yorkshire market towns of Richmond, Bedale and Leyburn, surrounding villages, Catterick Garrison and the northern Yorkshire Dales. James Brown MRICS and Simon Davies FNAEA head up a dedicated team of local experts with an extensive knowledge and love of the local area. In 2017 we proudly celebrated our 50th anniversary and we continue to keep track of and implement the effective modern methods of estate agency.
• 3 Interlinked offices providing your property with greater coverage.
• Prominent office locations with excellent window displays.
• Sales negotiator visits the property before marketing.
• Matching with active buyers using the latest property software.
• Accompanied viewings 7 days a week and outside of office hours (if required).
• Promotion of your property through our Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Colour advertising in Dales Life magazine (if required).
• Local expertise through our well trained and experienced teams.
• Professionally printed landscape sales brochures.
• Quality Photography and Floorplans
• Comprehensive Internet coverage on Rightmove, On the Market and www.normanfbrown.co.uk
• Mobile friendly website
• Distinctive For Sale Board
• Enhanced marketing options are available
We will quote a competitive rate of commission which will be calculated on the eventual sale price and which will include all of the above activities. If the property is withdrawn from sale then our marketing charge would be £120 (inc VAT) plus any press advertising costs (to be agreed).
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE.
We shall arrange for the Energy Performance Certificate to be prepared (if required) with the cost of £84 (inc VAT) being the only up front cost.
Check mortgage eligibility online