Since 1967 Norman F Browns have always been committed to achieving results and providing the highest levels of customer service. Since Covid 19 came along those aims remain, but now we also have to factor keeping everyone Covid 19 safe as well. Our way of life has changed and so have many businesses and industries working practices and we are no different. Below are just a few of the ways we have changed to ensure we continue providing the highest possible levels of service our customers deserve and in the safest way possible.
* We are limiting the number of people in our office at any one time, with staff working from home where they can.
* Our Offices are open but locked to the public to prevent too many people being in at any one time.
* Our work stations have protective screens and are regularly wiped down.
* Our offices have hand sanitiser stations by the doors.
* We have also introduced social distancing in our offices.
* Our offices all have a QR code for the NHS Track and Trace system.
* The office has a regular thorough and deep clean.
* Viewings Strictly by appointment only.
* We ask that anyone attending any appointment through us confirms that they are showing no signs or symptoms of Covid 19 and if they are we would expect the appointment to be cancelled.
* As per the government guidance we would ask viewers to take a look at the video tour (if there is one) of the property before the viewing.
* Before the viewing all internal doors will be opened by a member of our team or the owner.
* Viewers must not touch anything in the property. Viewers must request whoever is showing the property to open a door/cupboard or switch a light on, so it can be wiped down afterwards.
* A maximum of 2 people (from the same household) on any one appointment.
* Hand sanitiser must be used by all parties attending the viewing both before and after the appointment.
* All Viewers must wear a mask and keep socially distanced from each other.
* Sales Viewers must be able to proceed to a purchase.
* Rental viewers must be pre qualified to ensure they meet the criteria for renting the property.
* We will not conduct open house viewing events.
* Our staff are limited to appointments with three different parties/viewers per day and unfortunately we may not be able to fit in with your exact time and date because of this.
* If you are wanting a valuation of your home we would politely request that, unless you are seriously considering a sale in the short term, you ask for a Virtual Valuation via our website.