We are a member of The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP, tel: 01722 333306, fax: 01722 332296, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.tpos.co.uk
Our clients account details are as follows:
NF & DB & JF Brown Clients Account, Barclays Bank, 55 Market Place, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 4JH. This account is non interest bearing.
As members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) we carry out a monthly reconciliation of our clients account and are activities are subject to monitoring under the Institution's conduct and disciplinary regulations. The RICS operates a clients money protection scheme of which we are a member - click here for our certificate
Under Schedule 1 of the Tenant Fees Act 2019, Permitted Payments by Tenants are as follows:
* Tenancy Deposit, capped at no more than five weeks’ rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above.
* Holding Deposit capped at no more than one week’s rent.
* Reasonable costs incurred by the landlord or letting agent as a result of the tenant’s loss of key(s) and/or a security device, as a result of the tenancy being varied (subject to the landlord’s consent) or as a result of the early termination of the tenancy agreement (subject to the landlord’s consent).
* Default fee on late rent over 14 days past the due date at 3% over the Bank of England’s base rate.
* Payments in respect of Council Tax, Utilities, TV licence and Communication Services to the relevant authority/providers.
Check mortgage eligibility online