- Professionally printed particulars with floor plan.
- Accompanied viewings 7 days and week and outside of office hours.
- Listing on the premier property website rightmove.co.uk
- Listing on our mobile friendly web site
- Promotion of your property through our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Colour advertising in the North Yorkshire Advertiser.
- Listing in the property sections of the Darlington & Stockton Times and Craven Herald websites.
- Prominent window advertising.
- Matching with active applicants using the latest property software.
- Distinctive To Let board.
- Comprehensive reference search and credit checks.
- Preparation of the tenancy documentation.
- Registration of the bond with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Arrangement of gas and electrical safety inspections if required (Landlord to bear the cost).
- Optional rent protection insurance is available through Rent4Sure (further details upon request – Landlord to bear the cost)
Our competitive letting fee of £360 (inc VAT) includes all of the above activities and is deducted from the rent. For Let Only landlords the optional preparation of a comprehensive inventory/schedule of condition to include meter readings and CD photograph schedule, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm checks and a Legionella risk assessment would cost £120 (inc VAT) in addition.
Our charge for the EPC (if required) is £84 (inc VAT) and is deducted from the rent.
Optional full management service dealing with the collection of rents, repairing items, interim and final check out inspections etc. Our commission charge on the monthly rent is 12% (inc VAT) on the first six month’s rent and then 15% (inc VAT) thereafter. For managed properties, the cost of the preparation of a comprehensive inventory/schedule of condition to include meter readings and CD photograph schedule, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm checks and a Legionella risk assessment would be included.
If the landlord withdraws the property from the market before it is let, then our administration charge is £90 (inc VAT).